2015 Bear Cat CH8540 8 in. Chipper
Power take off on utility tractors have become a primary source for much of the work around farms, orchards, golf courses, etc. Any place where you need to turn a pile of branches into a pile of chips.
You choose - self feed or hydrostatic hydraulic feed for infinite feed settings - these chippers mount on your three point hitch and hook directly to the PTO for quick setup and power on demand.
Rotating 360 degrees, the 8 inch round discharge chute gives you accurate control over the flow of chips produced. The 30 x 1 inch thick, 275 pound dynamically-balanced disc, adjustable 4-sided anvil, four reversible chipper blades. The feed roller on Model CH9540H is 15 inches in diameter, containing 10 knife blades for enhanced powerful feeding. A hydraulic jack is mounted on the hydraulic feed system for ease of maintenance. Plate steel construction means solid performance for hundreds of hours, and maintenance is enhanced by a hinged disc cover that provides wide open access to the chipper blades and disc.
- Chipper Capacity (in): 8
- L x W x H (in): 54 x 47 x 93
- Weight (lbs): 886
- Chipper Disc: 30 x 1.25/275 lbs., rotates at 1,500 rpm
- Chipper Blades: 4 reversible heat treated steel chipper blades with 4 sided adjustable anvil
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Hopper: 30 x 31
- Chipper Disc Weight (lbs): 275
- PTO HP Required: 35-60 HP
- PTO Capable: Yes
- Drive Belt: Triple Banded
- Chipper Low Profile Side Discharge
- Consumer: 3 Year
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Rental: 6 Month